Hey there, bacon lovers! Are you tired of the mess and hassle of cooking bacon on the stovetop or in the oven? Have you ever considered air frying bacon? Yes, you read that right! You can cook bacon in an air fryer and get crispy, delicious results every time. In this ultimate guide, we’ll show you how to air fry bacon to perfection.
Why Air Fry Bacon?
Air frying bacon has several advantages over other cooking methods. First, it’s less messy. No more grease splatters all over your stove or the oven. Second, it’s healthier. Air frying allows the excess fat to drip away from the bacon, resulting in a leaner and crispier product. Third, it’s faster. You can cook bacon in an air fryer in just a few minutes, no preheating required.
What You’ll Need
Before we start cooking, let’s gather our ingredients and equipment. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Bacon (thick-cut or regular)
- An air fryer
- Parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Tongs or a fork
How to Air Fry Bacon
Now that we have everything we need, let’s get started with the cooking process.
- Preheat your air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
- Line the air fryer basket with parchment paper or aluminum foil. This will prevent the bacon from sticking to the basket and make clean-up easier.
- Place the bacon strips in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Don’t overcrowd the basket, or the bacon won’t cook evenly.
- Cook the bacon for 8-12 minutes, depending on the thickness of the bacon and your desired level of crispiness. Check on the bacon halfway through the cooking time and flip it over with tongs or a fork. This will ensure that both sides of the bacon get crispy.
- Once the bacon is cooked to your liking, use tongs or a fork to remove it from the air fryer basket. Place it on a paper towel-lined plate to absorb any excess grease.
That’s it! Your air fried bacon is ready to be devoured.
Tips for Perfect Air Fryer Bacon
Here are a few tips to help you get the best results when air frying bacon:
- Choose thick-cut bacon for extra crispy results.
- Don’t overlap the bacon strips in the air fryer basket, or they won’t cook evenly.
- Flip the bacon halfway through the cooking time to ensure both sides get crispy.
- Place a paper towel under the air fryer basket to catch any grease that drips off the bacon.
We hope this ultimate guide to air frying bacon has been helpful. Now that you know how to air fry bacon, you can enjoy crispy and delicious bacon without the mess and hassle of traditional cooking methods. Experiment with different types of bacon and cooking times to find your perfect combination. Thanks for reading, and we’ll see you in our next article!